PANGAEA Internet Objectives
PANGAEA Internet’s mission will be accomplished by meeting the following objectives:
- Increase utilization of available bandwidth to target markets: health care, education, government and commercial.
- The network will remain community owned, operated, and maintained by receiving continued support from public and private partners.
- Annual revenue targets will provide sufficient funding to maintain the existing network, provide emergency funds for major repairs, and cover all required operating costs.
- Contribute to e-NC’s goals by enabling public Internet access centers, digital literacy training, and website applications that support the community.
- Lower the area’s overall cost of high speed bandwidth.