Grant Application – Customer Funding Assistance
PANGAEA Internet’s nonprofit mission is to deliver affordable, reliable connectivity services for our region. These services will accelerate economic development and improve quality of life while expanding access into under served areas.
To this end, PANGAEA Internet is launching a grant program to assist potential customers with installation costs for PANGAEA’s “Speed of Light” fiber optic internet service. Grant awards will be up to $1,000 per customer and up to $5,000 in grant funds will be awarded per calendar year.
This is an open application process and applications can be submitted at any time.
Grant applications will be reviewed when received, by a team comprised of PANGAEA board members. If a grant is awarded, it will appear as a credit on the grantee’s first invoice which will be applied to the outstanding installation charges on the grantee’s account.
Funds will be awarded based on the criteria specified below:
- Applicant’s organization profile and existing internet service.
- Demonstration of how PANGAEA Internet will positively impact applicant’s organization.
- Grantee must agree to a two year service contract.
- Grantee must execute the two year service contract within 60 days from the date of the Grant Award Letter.
- Grantee must allow PANGAEA Internet to use their Company name and testimonials in all forms of PANGAEA advertising and company materials.
- Grantee must not be a current PANGAEA Internet customer.