What is PANGAEA?
- Traditional internet bandwidth (unlimited speeds)
- Health Care
- Wholesale to Residential Internet Service Providers
- Wide area fiber optic networks (e.g., school, medical, legal networks)
- Fiber leasing
Community Owned Non-Profit focused
on the community, not shareholders.
- Very Low Cost Structure
- Non-profit cost structure
- Capital costs funded through grants and partner funding
- Disciplined focus on bandwidth and transport
- Customized Pricing
- Less than 50% versus competition
- Installation discounts
- Grants available
- Extremely Reliable Network
- Two downstream bandwidth providers
- Diverse fiber routes to Charlotte
- Back up equipment and power sources
- Local support on call 24×7
PANGAEA Internet plays a key role in attracting companies to our area by offering reliable internet service at virtually unlimited speeds and a very affordable cost.
Though we don’t offer residential service, we believe we make life better for local residents every day.
When we asked our customers, 98% of them agreed that PANGAEA Internet has a positive impact on our community.
Letter to the Editor, submitted by Ron Walters, Executive Director of PANGAEA Internet
Published in the Tryon Daily Bulletin, Wednesday, December 10, 2014
To the editor:
I am writing to correct the Wi-Fi story that appeared on the Tryon Daily Bulletin front page on Nov.
Internet access has become a little easier and more convenient for the business traveler, tourist or Polk County resident visiting Tryon.
Rutherford County has done business with PANGAEA Internet for the past 7 years with great success.