What is PANGAEA?
- Traditional internet bandwidth (unlimited speeds)
- Health Care
- Wholesale to Residential Internet Service Providers
- Wide area fiber optic networks (e.g., school, medical, legal networks)
- Fiber leasing
Community Owned Non-Profit focused
on the community, not shareholders.
- Very Low Cost Structure
- Non-profit cost structure
- Capital costs funded through grants and partner funding
- Disciplined focus on bandwidth and transport
- Customized Pricing
- Less than 50% versus competition
- Installation discounts
- Grants available
- Extremely Reliable Network
- Two downstream bandwidth providers
- Diverse fiber routes to Charlotte
- Back up equipment and power sources
- Local support on call 24×7
PANGAEA Internet plays a key role in attracting companies to our area by offering reliable internet service at virtually unlimited speeds and a very affordable cost.
Though we don’t offer residential service, we believe we make life better for local residents every day.
When we asked our customers, 98% of them agreed that PANGAEA Internet has a positive impact on our community.
Polk ETDC Grant Enables PANGAEA Internet to Serve Polk County Industrial Park
TRYON, NC / August 4, 2014 - PANGAEA Internet (PANGAEA), the leading commercial provider of high-speed fiber optic internet service for Polk and Rutherford Counties, has received a grant from the Polk County Economic and Tourism Development Commission (ETDC).
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (Contact Ron Walters at 828-859-3072 or email@example.com)
Town of Forest City, Rutherford County Schools, PANGAEA Internet, and Facebook Launch Pilot of Free Wi-Fi Program for Local Students
TRYON, NC (July 17, 2014) The Town of Forest City, Rutherford County Schools, PANGAEA Internet, and Facebook Inc.
In This Issue WIN in PANGAEA’s Sweepstakes New Customers Customer Appreciation Night Scholarship Awards Introducing Doug Dickerson Quick Links Home Network Map Testimonials Referrals Contact Us Meet the Board Joseph Crowder, Secretary
I am honored to have served on PANGAEA’s Board of Directors for the past nine years and to have been a part of the company’s growth from an original run of 7 miles of fiber-optic cable to almost 200 miles today. Most importantly, PANGAEA has stayed dedicated to its mission of improving the quality of life and stimulating economic development in Polk and Rutherford counties.