What is PANGAEA?
- Traditional internet bandwidth (unlimited speeds)
- Health Care
- Wholesale to Residential Internet Service Providers
- Wide area fiber optic networks (e.g., school, medical, legal networks)
- Fiber leasing
Community Owned Non-Profit focused
on the community, not shareholders.
- Very Low Cost Structure
- Non-profit cost structure
- Capital costs funded through grants and partner funding
- Disciplined focus on bandwidth and transport
- Customized Pricing
- Less than 50% versus competition
- Installation discounts
- Grants available
- Extremely Reliable Network
- Two downstream bandwidth providers
- Diverse fiber routes to Charlotte
- Back up equipment and power sources
- Local support on call 24×7
PANGAEA Internet plays a key role in attracting companies to our area by offering reliable internet service at virtually unlimited speeds and a very affordable cost.
Though we don’t offer residential service, we believe we make life better for local residents every day.
When we asked our customers, 98% of them agreed that PANGAEA Internet has a positive impact on our community.
January - December 2013
- Coldwell Banker – Matheny Real Estate (Rutherfordton)
- Brasfield & Goorie, LLC (Columbus)
- Forest Edwards Insurance (Forest City)
- Charles Watkins Auto (Forest City)
- WNC Edutech (Columbus)
- Staton & Cooper (Rutherfordton)
- Rutherford Life Services (Spindale)
- Rutherford Regional Medical Center (Rutherfordton)
- Town of Spindale
- Daniel Dry Goods (Tryon)
- Medical Records Retrieval (Columbus)
- Chop Shop Auto Parts (Forest City)
Congratulations to Judd & Alison Daniel of Daniel Dry Goods in Tryon, NC.
Thank you to all who attended last night’s event and to Janet Sciacca, Executive Director of the Carolina Foothills Chamber of Commerce.